Bells Bumz Warranty
Bells Bumz offers a 12 month warranty for the original purchaser from date of purchase (not date of first use) on all reusable nappies and wraps as long as they have been subject to reasonable use. Proof of purchase is required.
The warranty extends to all parts of the nappy such as fastenings, elastics and PUL. Bells Bumz nappies are made to last although like all things they will eventually show signs of wear and tear. They will last longer if you take care of them properly.
To claim under the warranty you must have followed Bells Bumz washing instructions:
• Wash on a 40 degree (maximum 60 degree) cycle with detergent
• 1400 maximum spin speed
• Tumble on low if needed but do not tumble anything with PUL (waterproof layer)
• Keep away from direct heat sources such as radiators
• Avoid nappy creams except those approved for cloth.
• Bleach and softener should never be used.
The Bells Bumz warranty does not cover:
• Leaking - This is normally a fit or absorbency issue.
• An item where issues have been caused by improper care, abuse, misuse, normal fading or normal wear and tear of the product materials.
• Nappies bought Pre-Loved/Second Hand
• Odour issues, staining or Ammonia damage due to improper wash routine
• Mis-care (prolonged soaking, using bleach or fabric softeners, leaving nappies outside for prolonged periods of time, leaving used nappies without washing)
• Shrinkage in natural fibres (organic hemp/bamboo-cotton will shrink- read product descriptions for more information)
• Accidental damage on shell (PUL delamination from high temperature washing, excessive sun damage through drying, tumble drying, holes and tears)
• Accidental damage on inserts (holes and tears including via non-compliant wash routines, washing above 60 degrees, soaking, using non cloth safe nappy barrier cream)
• Any type of modification such as repairs or alterations
• Usual wear and tear (pilling, snags, fading, staining, curling velcro, bobbling, loss of fluff over time, lint, gradual slackening of elastic over time, thinning of fabric over time)
• Colour run
• For Cloth Menstrual Pads: the above plus silicone beads adhesive wear (causing the beads to lift or come off the item).
• Any product purchased that specifically says no warranty or exchange on that particular product. Any possible faults will be disclosed in the product page in this circumstance.
All items will need to be returned to Bells Bumz to be inspected and considered under the terms of the warranty.
Bells Bumz cover the cost to return the item/s if it's within 90 days of purchase. After 90 days, the customer will be responsible for covering return postage.
Once your return is received and inspected Bells Bumz will either repair or replace the item(s) and send them back out to you immediately. Please note that replacements may be a different print/design to that of the original purchase depending of stock availability but will be of the same retail value. If an alternative product needs to be supplied, wherever possible this will be agreed between Bells Bumz and the purchaser.
Items repaired or replaced under the warranty will be covered under this warranty from the original purchase date (not the date the repair/ replacement was made).
Bells Bumz decision on any warranty claim is final.
** All seconds items are offered either as a Random Act of Kindness to a person in need or donated to cloth nappy libraries throughout the UK. All used but useable items returned under warranty are donated to cloth nappy libraries throughout the UK. Any items returned but not useable will be donated to be recycled in other ways, such as for charities to use for fundraising by turning into bunting. cloth nappy keyrings or other items**